IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your AKA. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG AKA.
How to Check IMEI number on LG AKA – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your AKA.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of AKA.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
AKA IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on AKA.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG AKA device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG AKA here.