IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your G Vista (CDMA). Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG G Vista (CDMA).
How to Check IMEI number on LG G Vista (CDMA) – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your G Vista (CDMA).
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of G Vista (CDMA).
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
G Vista (CDMA) IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on G Vista (CDMA).
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG G Vista (CDMA) device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG G Vista (CDMA) here.