IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your G4 Dual. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG G4 Dual.
How to Check IMEI number on LG G4 Dual – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your G4 Dual.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of G4 Dual.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
G4 Dual IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on G4 Dual.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG G4 Dual device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG G4 Dual here.