IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your K3 (2017). Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG K3 (2017).
How to Check IMEI number on LG K3 (2017) – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your K3 (2017).
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of K3 (2017).
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
K3 (2017) IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on K3 (2017).
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG K3 (2017) device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG K3 (2017) here.