IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your L40 D160. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG L40 D160.
How to Check IMEI number on LG L40 D160 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your L40 D160.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of L40 D160.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
L40 D160 IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on L40 D160.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG L40 D160 device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG L40 D160 here.