IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your V50 ThinQ 5G. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG V50 ThinQ 5G.
How to Check IMEI number on LG V50 ThinQ 5G – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your V50 ThinQ 5G.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of V50 ThinQ 5G.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
V50 ThinQ 5G IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on V50 ThinQ 5G.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG V50 ThinQ 5G device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG V50 ThinQ 5G here.