Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Micromax smartphone or tablet.
1. How To Screenshot on A240 Canvas Doodle 2 with Hardware Buttons
- On your Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your A240 Canvas Doodle 2 together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Micromax device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Micromax devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2.
2. Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2 Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Micromax screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your A240 Canvas Doodle 2.
Where are screenshots saved on Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2?
- Your Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Photos or Gallery app on your Micromax and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2 Specifications
Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2 has a 5.7″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6589 (28 nm) and came with Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) ,and PowerVR SGX544. It has 1GB RAM and a 2600mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2.
Also Read: Tutorials for Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.