Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Micromax Bolt Q338 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Micromax smartphone or tablet.
Name: Micromax Bolt Q338
1. How To Screenshot on Bolt Q338 with Hardware Buttons
- On your Micromax Bolt Q338 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Bolt Q338 together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Micromax device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Micromax devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Micromax Bolt Q338.
2. Micromax Bolt Q338 Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Micromax Bolt Q338 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Micromax screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Micromax Bolt Q338?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Micromax Bolt Q338, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Bolt Q338.
Where are screenshots saved on Micromax Bolt Q338?
- Your Micromax Bolt Q338 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Photos or Gallery app on your Micromax and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Micromax Bolt Q338 Specifications
Micromax Bolt Q338 has a 5.0″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6580 (28 nm) and came with Android 5.1 (Lollipop) ,and Mali-400MP2. It has 1GB RAM and a 200mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Micromax Bolt Q338.
Also Read: Tutorials for Micromax Bolt Q338.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.