Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Micromax smartphone or tablet.
1. How To Screenshot on Canvas Unite 4 Pro with Hardware Buttons
- On your Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Canvas Unite 4 Pro together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Micromax device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Micromax devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro.
2. Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Micromax screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Canvas Unite 4 Pro.
Where are screenshots saved on Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro?
- Your Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Photos or Gallery app on your Micromax and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro Specifications
Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro has a 5.0″ display, runs on Spreadtrum SC9832 and came with Android 5.1 (Lollipop) ,and null. It has 2GB RAM and a 3900mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro.
Also Read: Tutorials for Micromax Canvas Unite 4 Pro.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.