Do you want to know how to record the screen on Micromax X225? Screen Recording can be helpful to convey a message on your mobile to your colleague easily. Let’s learn how to video capture or Screen Record on Micromax X225 in this tutorial.
Micromax X225 Supports Feature phone Operating System. So the screenshot process is different based on the Android OS version. Let’s learn one by one.
Screen Record on Micromax X225 With Inbuilt Screen Recording
1. To access the screen recording function on your Micromax X225, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
3. You can now change screen recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
7. You will see a screen record timer at the top right of your screen.
Record Screen on Micromax X225 With A Screen Recording App
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Micromax X225 device.
3. Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
5. That’s it, you have successfully recorded your Micromax X225 screen with our tutorial.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Micromax X225
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when recording your screen on Micromax X225.