IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Micromax X650. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Micromax X650.
Method 1: How to Check IMEI number on Micromax X650
- Open the Settings app on your Micromax X650.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Micromax X650.
Note: If your Micromax X650 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Method 2: Get Micromax X650 IMEI Serial Number With Dialer
- Open your Micromax Phone dialer app on Micromax X650.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Micromax X650 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Micromax X650 here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.