Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Motorola Moto E4 (USA) is very helpful, when you want to save the screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Motorola device.
Name: Motorola Moto E4 (USA)
1. Take a screenshot on Moto E4 (USA)
- On your Motorola Moto E4 (USA) phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Motorola phone at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Motorola devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Motorola Moto E4 (USA).
2. Motorola Moto E4 (USA) Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Motorola Moto E4 (USA) to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Motorola screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Motorola screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Motorola Moto E4 (USA)?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Motorola Moto E4 (USA), Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Moto E4 (USA).
Where are screenshots saved Motorola Moto E4 (USA)?
- Your Motorola Moto E4 (USA) screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Photos app on your Motorola and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Motorola Moto E4 (USA)
Motorola Moto E4 (USA) has a 5.0″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) (28 nm) or Qualcomm MSM8920 Snapdragon 427 (28 nm) and came with Android 7.1 (Nougat) ,and Adreno 308. It has 2GB RAM and a 2800mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Motorola Moto E4 (USA).
Also Read: Tutorials for Motorola Moto E4 (USA).
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.