Is your Motorola Moto Maxx’s screen frozen and not responding? Do you want to know how to Soft Reset or Force Restart your Motorola Moto Maxx without deleting any data?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Moto Maxx in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Motorola Moto Maxx
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Motorola Moto Maxx or force reboot using hardware buttons. You can do this when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Motorola device.
How To Soft Reset Motorola Moto Maxx
- Press and hold the Moto Maxx’s Power / Sleep button for 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- A shutdown and restart option will appear on the screen. Click on restart.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both the buttons when your Motorola device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Motorola without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Moto Maxx device.
Also, read more Motorola Moto Maxx tutorials.
How To Force Restart Motorola Moto Maxx?
- Make sure you have charged your device for at least 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep hardware key for 20 seconds until your Moto Maxx restarts.
- Leave both the keys when your phone restarts.
- You have successfully completed the Motorola smartphone force restart process.
That’s it you have completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Motorola Moto Maxx.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Moto Maxx. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.