Do you want to install and play Fortnite on Motorola Moto Z2 Play? You can play Fortnite if your Motorola Moto Z2 Play device meets the minimum mobile hardware and software requirements.
Here is the requirements needed for playing Fortnite game on your Moto Z2 Play device.
- Operating System: Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your Motorola Moto Z2 Play phone has the below specifications.
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1, up to Android 9.0
- Memory: 3/4GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 506
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm)
There is no separate Motorola fortnite.apk file for your smartphone. So don’t download any apk file from unknown websites that might compromise your device.
Download & Install Fortnite on Motorola Moto Z2 Play
- To download Fortnite on your Motorola Moto Z2 Play, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this page: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Get it on the Epic Games App” button.
- Then click on the Allow download popup button to download the Fortniteinstaller-4.1.2.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Motorola Moto Z2 Play storage.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install Fortniteinstaller.apk file from Epic Games App.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file downloaded and click on “Install”
- After installation, Click open to open the Fortnite launcher. Click on Fortnite game and click on the “Install Button” to download install the game on your Motorola Moto Z2 Play smartphone.
- After installation, you can start playing the Fortnite game on Motorola Moto Z2 Play smartphone.
Also Read: Motorola Moto Z2 Play tutorials here.
Download Fortnite on Motorola Moto Z2 Play Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the App Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download it on your Moto Z2 Play device.
- On your Motorola Moto Z2 Play smartphone, open the Google Play Store App or visit this Fortnite Game Play Store link directly to install Fortnite.
- Now on the play store app, search for Fortnite on the search option.
- The Fortnite app will show up click on the install button to install it directly from the app store.
- Now after the game is installed, you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Motorola Moto Z2 Play is running android 8 and has 4GB of ram.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on Motorola Moto Z2 Play?
How do I download Fortnite on Motorola Moto Z2 Play?
Can I play Fortnite on Motorola Moto Z2 Play?
I hope you were able to install and play the Fortnite game on your Motorola Moto Z2 Play smartphone.
Let us know in the comments below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your Motorola Moto Z2 Play smartphone.
Do share the article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other Moto Z2 Play tutorials here.