Is your Oppo A11 stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Oppo A11? You are in the right article.
Name : Oppo A11
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Oppo A11 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Oppo smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Oppo A11.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Oppo A11
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Oppo A11 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Oppo device is switched off or when it is stuck, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button together for a short time.
- Leave them both when you see the Oppo boot logo.
- Choose English as the language and You will now enter the Oppo System Recovery Mode Screen.
- Now double-tap the Wipe Data and Cache option. You will get a message ” Your data and cache will be wiped, this operation cannot be restored.”
- Press the Yes button to confirm. Now your Oppo smartphone will start the master reset process.
- Press reboot once you have selected and completed the hard reset process.
- That’s it, your A11 will restart and the Oppo Setup Screen will appear.
How To Factory Reset Oppo A11 using software
- If your Oppo A11 is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe / Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset option settings.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Oppo A11.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for Oppo A11.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Oppo A11.