Phone name: A9
How To Add Keyboard Language On Oppo A9
- To change the keyboard language in your Oppo A9, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app icon.
- Next find and select the “Additional System Settings” option in the settings page on your Oppo A9.
- In this page, find and tap on the “Keyboard and Input method“ option or search for Keyboard and Input method on the Settings search bar as shown in the image above.
- Now, select your keyboard which here is the Gboard.
- Click on the Languages option to continue.
- Now select Add keyboard and select the keyboard language that you wanted to add and setup. Here I am selecting Tamil language.
- Now to switch the language on your keyboard, you have to press and hold the Space button on the keyboard and an option to change keyboard language will show.
- Now select the language you wanted to switch to.
- That’s it you have changed the keyboard language on your Oppo A9 device successfully.
How to Delete language on Keyboard in Oppo A9
- In-order to delete a keyboard language on your Oppo A9, go to Settings > Additional System Settings > Keyboard and Input method
- Now select the keyboard you are using on your Oppo A9 smartphone, here it is Gboard.
- Now click on the edit icon at the top right. And select the language you wanted to delete.
- That’s it, the keyboard language will be removed from your Oppo A9 keyboard.