Phone name: A9x
How To Enable Developer Option On Oppo A9x
- To enable and use developer option on your Oppo A9x, go to the settings application by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find the “About Phone” option and click on the “Version” to open it.
- Then tap on the “Build Number” for 7 times continuously until the developer option is enabled.
- After you enabled developer mode on your Oppo A9x, go back to the settings main page and click on the “Additional settings” option.
- Here only you can find and toggle the “Developer Options” switch to on.
- Now you will see lot of developer options for networking, storage, media, monitoring etc.
- Select the required options and configure you’re mobile’s behavior as per your needs.
- That’s it, you have successfully enabled developer option on your Oppo A9x mobile.
How to Disable Developer option on Oppo A9xTo disable the “Developer Option” in Oppo A9x, open the Settings app > About > Version. Now tap on the version number again to toggle the “Developer Options” to off.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin