Enabling Portable Wifi Hotspot mode on your Oppo Reno3 5G smartphone will be helpful when you are away from your home and needed to connect to a WiFi network on your laptop. You can use the Cell Network provider internet from your phone on your laptop with the help of WiFi Hotspot when you have no other internet connection for work. Let’s learn how to enable Wifi Hotspot on Oppo Reno3 5G device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Table Of Contents
Phone name: Reno3 5G
How To Enable Personal WiFi Hotspot Mode On Oppo Reno3 5G
- To enable portable hotspot or Wifi hotspot on your Oppo Reno3 5G ,firstly go to the settings or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now Click on the “Connections and Sharing “option and search for the “Personal Hotspot” option and click on it on your Oppo Reno3 5G.
- Then tap on the “Personal Hotspot Settings ”option.
- Now choose the name, security type and give it a password and save it.
- Use this password to connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot on your other devices.
- Now click on the Personal Hotspot toggle to turn it on.
- Now your internet connection will be shared via a Personal hotspot.
- To connect to your Personal hotspot to access the internet, make sure you have enabled the Mobile Data on your device.
- That’s it you have enabled Portable WiFi Hotspot on your Oppo Reno3 5G device successfully and silenced the sound for notification, messages and phone calls.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.