IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Realme C2. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Realme C2.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Realme C2
- Open the Settings app on your Realme C2.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Realme C2.
- If your Realme C2 device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check Realme C2 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Realme Phone dialer app on Realme C2.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Realme device IMEI number on your Realme C2 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Realme C2 here.