IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Realme Narzo 10A. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Realme Narzo 10A.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Realme Narzo 10A
- Open the Settings app on your Realme Narzo 10A.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Realme Narzo 10A.
- If your Realme Narzo 10A device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check Realme Narzo 10A IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Realme Phone dialer app on Realme Narzo 10A.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Realme device IMEI number on your Realme Narzo 10A device.
Also read other Tutorials for Realme Narzo 10A here.