Increasing the amount of RAM memory on your Realme X7 Pro will keep your Realme device running fast and smooth when you open many apps at the same time during multitasking. In your Realme X7 Pro you can increase ram size when you are running Realme UI 2 or Realme UI 3.
Let’s learn how to get the extra RAM memory on Realme X7 Pro in Realme UI 2.0 and 3.0 firmware.
How to increase RAM On Realme X7 Pro in Realme UI 2 and 3.0 ( Android 11 or 12)
1. To increase your RAM capacity in Realme UI version on your Realme X7 Pro, unlock your phone and swipe up on the home screen to access the App list.
2. Now find and open the Settings App.
3. Then scroll down till the last and select the About phone option as shown in screenshot below. Or Search for RAM in top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Now Click on RAM option, you will see the settings to increase the RAM on your Realme X7 Pro.
5. Click on the RAM expansion toggle button to switch it on and setup how much amount of RAM you wanted it expanded by scrolling the 1GB to 3GB slider.
6. Now you will be promoted to restart your Realme X7 Pro for the RAM expansion to take effect.
7. After restart a part of your storage will be used as RAM and the RAM memory will be expanded so background apps don’t close often.
8. That’s it, you have successfully expanded the RAM memory for use of Storage on your Realme X7 Pro smartphone.
Realme X7 Pro Frequently Asked Questions:
How to disable RAM expansion on Realme X7 Pro?
On your Realme X7 Pro device, in order to disable RAM expansion, go to settings app and choose About phone option. Now tap on the RAM and disable the RAM expansion feature by disabled the toggle button.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while increasing the amount of RAM available in your Realme X7 Pro.
Also, read our other tutorials for Realme X7 Pro here on our website.