Phone name: Exhibit II 4G T679Nowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 Device running OneUI Android versions.
How to Turn On QR Code Scanner on Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679
- Open your Samsung Stock Camera App on your Exhibit II 4G T679.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- In the Camera setting menu under the Intelligent features options, you will find the “Scan QR Codes” Option.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Scan QR Code on Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679After the QR Code Scanner option is enabled on Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679, Open the camera App and you can point your camera to a QR Code and the camera will display the Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on Exhibit II 4G T679
- Open your Notification panel on your Exhibit II 4G T679.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning QR code using your camera.