How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy A2 Core
We can take a screenshot on Galaxy A2 Core by using four different methods. The first method is the most straight forward one.
Galaxy A2 Core Screenshot Using Hardware Buttons
- Go to the screen on your Galaxy A2 Core where you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Power button and home button simultaneously and Hold it for 1-2 seconds.
- You will hear a camera shutter sound and the screen will flash white indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- The taken screenshot will be saved to your gallery automatically.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Screenshot Using Gesture
In this method, you are going to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core by using inbuilt gesture options.
- At first, we need to enable the Palm swipe gesture option.
- You can enable the palm swipe gesture option by navigating to the Settings >> Advanced Features >> Palm Swipe to Capture
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Move your palm on top of the screen from right to left.
- You will hear a camera shutter sound which indicates that you have taken the screenshot successfully.
Galaxy A2 Core Screenshot Using Notification Bar
- Select the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core mobile phone.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the screenshot capture icon.
- That’s it. The screen is captured successfully on your device.
Galaxy A2 Core Screenshot Using Google Assistant
In this method, we are going to capture your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core device Screen by using google assistant.
- Go to the screen on which you would like to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the home button for 2-4 seconds, google assistant will popup on your device screen.
- Then simply say ok google, take a screenshot. You will camera shutter sound or the screen will flash white indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- You need to save the captured screenshot manually. In this method, the screenshot won’t save automatically like the above methods.
Galaxy A2 Core Specifications:
Your Galaxy A2 Core phones runs on Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) along with a 2600mAh battery and 1GB RAM in the base varient.
I hope you have successfully taken a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core with our tutorial. Do comment below if you have any other questions.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.