IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy A50. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A50.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A50 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy A50.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy A50.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy A50 IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy A50.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy A50 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy A50 here.