IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy Core Prime. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy Core Prime.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy Core Prime.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy Core Prime IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy Core Prime.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime here.