Do you want to download and play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime? You can play Fortnite if your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone meets the minimum requirements mentioned below.
Here are the Fortnite mobile game minimum requirements for Android devices.
- Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above running on ARM64 processor
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU minimum, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU or higher
- Or Mali-G72 MP12 GPU or higher.
Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime phone has the following specifications
- OS: Android 4.4.4
- GPU: Adreno 306
Mali-400 (Value Edition)
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm)
Spreadtrum SC7730 (Value Edition)
- Memory:1GB RAM
There is no separate Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime fortnite.apk file for your smartphone.
Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime using Epic Launcher
- On your Galaxy Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, Open the browser then Go to the Epic Games website by going to this page here: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/get-started
- Then click on the Fortnite for the Android app. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the epiclauncher.apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher. Now the Fortnite launcher will open. Click on Fortnite game to download and install the game on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone.
- Now you can play the Fortnite game on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone.
How To Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Using Play Store
- On your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to install Fortnite.
- Now on the play store app, search for Fortnite on the search option.
- The Fortnite app will show up click on the install button to install it directly from the app store.
- Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the App Store for supported devices.
- Now after the game is installed, you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime phone is running android 8 and has 4GB of ram.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on Galaxy Grand Prime?
How do I download Fortnite on my Samsung?
Can I play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime?
Android 5.1 (Lollipop) – G531F so you cannot play fortnite.
How do I install fortnite on unsupported devices?
I hope you were able to download and play the Fortnite game on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone.
Let us know in the comments below if you are facing any issue while installing Fortnite on your Galaxy Grand Prime phone. Do share the article on social media if it was helpful.