Did you forget your password, Stuck at the Lock screen and cannot access your Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace? Do you want to know how to factory reset or Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace to bypass the lock screen.
Or You just want data soft reset your phone to your defaults. Then you have to learn how to restore defaults in your Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace.
Force Restarting, Hard Resetting or Force Rebooting all refer to the same hard reset procedure on your Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace smartphone.
Note Your data will be erased when you do a Hard Reset / Wipe Data, Factory Reset on your Galaxy J1 Ace. Do it at your own risk. Make sure you Backup your data if you can access your phone.
How To Hard Reset Galaxy J1 Ace
Let’s learn how to do a Hard Reset or factory reset your Galaxy J1 Ace by following the below steps.
Hard Reset Galaxy J1 Ace Using Hardware Buttons
- First you have to switch off your Galaxy J1 Ace before doing a hard reset. Charge your phone to at least 50% before doing the hard reset.
- Once your Galaxy J1 Ace is switched off, press the power button and the Volume Down button and Home Button at the same time and hold them until the phone starts.
- Release them when you see the Samsung boot screen logo, you will now be taken to the Samsung System Recovery option.
- Once you are in recovery mode selection, Use the volume key to move up and down the list and select the Wipe Data/Factory reset option and press the Power button to confirm.
- After that Select the “Yes – delete all user data option” and press the power button again to confirm.
- Your Galaxy J1 Ace phone will restart and all the data will be wiped and the Factory Reset will be completed in a few minutes depending on the data stored on your device.
Hard Reset Galaxy J1 Ace When Powered On
- If you are able to access your Galaxy J1 Ace smartphone, then we can use the software hard reset option.
- Click on the Apps >> Settings app and navigate to General Tab.
- Then Choose the Backup and reset option
- Then click on the Factory data reset option under Personal Data. And choose Reset Device >> Erase Everything option.
- Your device will reboot and this will reset Galaxy J1 Ace smartphone.
Galaxy J1 Ace Frequently Asked Questions:
How to hard reset Galaxy J1 Ace to factory settings?
Can you reset Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace without password?
How do I reset my Galaxy J1 Ace without a password?
When to do a Hard Reset on Galaxy J1 Ace?
How do I boot my Galaxy J1 Ace into recovery mode?
I hope this article was helpful. If you had any problems with resetting your Galaxy J1 Ace.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any issues with your Galaxy J1 Ace, we will help you out.