IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy Note10. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Note10.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Note10 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy Note10.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy Note10.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy Note10 IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy Note10.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy Note10 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Note10 here.