Power Saving Mode or Battery saver mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G mobile can be enabled when you have very less battery and don’t want to drain your battery very much. You can also enable Maximum power saving mode which only enables only few apps to function. Let’s learn how to enable or disable Power Saving Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
How To Enable Power Saving Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- To enable Power Saving Mode your Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App list page.
- Now find and select the “Device care“ option in the settings page. Now the Device care section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G.
- In this find and tap on the Battery option. Now select the Power mode option.
- Here you will find Optimized, Medium power saving, Maximum power saving options. Optimized settings will be selected by default.
- Choose the Power saving mode you want.This will limit CPU usage as well to conserve battery life. Click on the Apply button on the popup menu to confirm.
- Now the Power saving mode will be enabled.
- To disable Power saving mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, just choose the Optimized battery settings.
- You can also enable Power Saving mode with the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down in the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Then find and tap on the “Power Saving Mode” option to turn it on or off.
- That’s it you have enabled Power Saving Mode on your Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G device successfully.
How To Turn Off Power Saving Mode / Battery saver On Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5GTo turn off the power saving mode or battery saver on your Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, open the settings panel. Open the Device car > Battery option > Power mode. Select the optimized mode to turn off the battery saver mode. I hope with the help our tutorial you were able to Turn on or Disable the Power Saving Mode or Battery saver on your Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G smartphone. Do share the tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful. Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any Power saving battery mode issues.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.