Phone name: Galaxy Prevail
How To Block Number On Samsung Galaxy Prevail
- To Block Number on your Samsung Galaxy Prevail, go to the Phone Dialer Application by tapping the Phone app icon on the Home screen .
- Now find the number you wanted to block and click the information “i” icon for that contact.
- Then click on the Block option at the bottom of the contact screen.
- To block unknown numbers automatically do the following.
- Open the Phone app and find and tap the “Three Dots” option in the top of the phone app page and select Settings.
- In this page, find and tap on the Block Numbers option and toggle the Block Unknown Callers option.
- Now all the unknown callers will be blocked on your Samsung Galaxy Prevail.
How To Unblock Contact Number On Samsung Galaxy PrevailTo unblock number on your Samsung Galaxy Prevail, open the Phone app and go to the settings and blocked number option and choose the contact you wanted to unblock. This will unblock the number.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.