In this guide, you are going to learn how to take a screenshot on Galaxy S Light Luxury. Taking a screenshot on your Samsung smartphone or tablet is easy.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy S Light Luxury
We can take a screenshot on Galaxy S Light Luxury by using four different methods. The first method is the most straight forward one.
Galaxy S Light Luxury Screenshot Using Hardware Buttons
- Go to the screen on your Galaxy S Light Luxury where you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Power button and home button simultaneously and Hold it for 1-2 seconds.
- You will hear a camera shutter sound and the screen will flash white indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- The taken screenshot will be saved to your gallery automatically.
Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury Screenshot Using Gesture
In this method, you are going to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury by using inbuilt gesture options.
- At first, we need to enable the Palm swipe gesture option.
- You can enable the palm swipe gesture option by navigating to the Settings >> Advanced Features >> Palm Swipe to Capture
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Move your palm on top of the screen from right to left.
- You will hear a camera shutter sound which indicates that you have taken the screenshot successfully.
Galaxy S Light Luxury Screenshot Using Notification Bar
- Select the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury mobile phone.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the screenshot capture icon.
- That’s it. The screen is captured successfully on your device.
Galaxy S Light Luxury Screenshot Using Google Assistant
In this method, we are going to capture your Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury device Screen by using google assistant.
- Go to the screen on which you would like to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the home button for 2-4 seconds, google assistant will popup on your device screen.
- Then simply say ok google, take a screenshot. You will camera shutter sound or the screen will flash white indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- You need to save the captured screenshot manually. In this method, the screenshot won’t save automatically like the above methods.
Galaxy S Light Luxury Specifications:
Your Galaxy S Light Luxury phones runs on Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) along with a 3000mAh battery and 4GB RAM in the base varient.
I hope you have successfully taken a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury with our tutorial. Do comment below if you have any other questions.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.