IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy S10 Plus. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy S10 Plus.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy S10 Plus IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.