Recording calls on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus smartphone can be helpful sometimes you wanted to save it to hear the call again.
Phone name: Galaxy S10 Plus
Let’s learn how to record a call audio on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus device using the tutorial below.
You can record a phone call on mostly all the Samsung phones running OneUI easily. But sometimes in countries where call recording is illegal without permission, this feature might be disabled.
How to record calls on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
1. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus phone and open the Default Phone dialer App.
2. Now call the person you wanted to make a phone call to.
3. Click on the three dots option on the menu screen when the call is in process.
4. Now click on the “Record” option.
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions pop-up message. Now the call will be recorded and saved automatically in the internal storage of your Galaxy S10 Plus smartphone once the call has ended.
6. To access the Recorded phone call open the files app and go to internet storage. Find and select the “Call folder” or “Recording folder”.
I hope you were able to record calls or audio on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.