Adding Face Unlock on your Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile can be helpful when you wanted to unlock your phone using your face. Let’s learn how to Add Face Unlock on Samsung Galaxy S6 device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Table Of Contents
Phone name: Galaxy S6
How To Enable Face Unlock On Samsung Galaxy S6
- To enable Face Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find and select the “Biometrics and security” option in the settings page. Now the Security section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- In this page, find and tap on the Face Recognition option.
- Click on the continue button to register your face and draw your pattern or enter your PIN to unlock and click on continue again.
- You need to again confirm your pattern or pin code second time.
- Now if you choose to wear sunglasses during face unlock click on the Yes option or choose the No option and click continue to go to the next step.
- Now it will ask to scan your face. Place your face in the circle for some time and follow the instructions to register for face for face unlocking.
- Choose and enable the Stay on Lock screen option on the Face unlock settings if you wanted to stay on the lock screen after unlocking your Galaxy S6 with face unlock.
- Now click on the Done button on the final page once you are all setup.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup Face Unlock on your Galaxy S6 device successfully.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.