Phone name: Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE
How To Enable Power Saving Mode On Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE
- To enable Power Saving Mode your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App list page.
- Now find and select the “Device care“ option in the settings page. Now the Device care section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE.
- In this find and tap on the Battery option. Now select the Power mode option.
- Here you will find Optimized, Medium power saving, Maximum power saving options. Optimized settings will be selected by default.
- Choose the Power saving mode you want.This will limit CPU usage as well to conserve battery life. Click on the Apply button on the popup menu to confirm.
- Now the Power saving mode will be enabled.
- To disable Power saving mode on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE, just choose the Optimized battery settings.
- You can also enable Power Saving mode with the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down in the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Then find and tap on the “Power Saving Mode” option to turn it on or off.
- That’s it you have enabled Power Saving Mode on your Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE device successfully.