Do you want to know how to screen record on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE? Screen Recording is very helpful to record and share the screen on your mobile with your colleague or friend easily as a video file. Let’s learn how to video screen capture or screen record on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE with the help of this step-by-step tutorial.
With the latest release of Samsung Android 11 and 12 also known as Android Q (OneUI 2), OneUI 3 (Android 13), there is an inbuilt screen record option (Save Screen Action buttons) on Samsung devices. Let’s learn how you can use that to record your screen and also your audio with the tutorial below.
NOTE : Some Samsung phones will have the inbuilt Screen recorder option disabled. For this, follow the second method.
How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE
Screen Recording on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE can be done using two different methods. Let’s learn them one by one.
1. How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE With Inbuilt Screen Recording
- To access the screen recording function on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
- Then long press on the Screen Recorder toggle function, like in the screenshot shown above.
- This will open the Screen recording settings page, where you can change recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
- Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
- You can also select the recording of selfie video size on the screen recording settings from small to large by moving the slider.
- When you are done setting up the screen recorder, click on the Screen Recorder toggle on the notification bar. A dialogue box will appear to choose your Sound Settings. Click on the sound source and click on “Start Recording”. If the Screenshot toggle is not present, then proceed to the next method.
- The screen recording will start and you will see a countdown timer and then you will see a floating widget with Pen tool with color to draw on the screen and also you can select the Selfie front camera video to be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Stop icon on the right side of the floating widget to complete the recording.
- The screen recording will be saved automatically on your Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE Gallery App inside the Screen Recordings Folder.
- You can now share the recorded video on social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
On older Samsung devices, the inbuilt screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party application to record your device’s screen.
2. How To Record Screen on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE With A Screen Recording App
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE device.
- Then search for “Screen Recording App with audio” on the search bar and hit go. Or Visit this Google Play Store URL if you are on a desktop browser.
- Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
- After installation of the Screen Recording app, to record screen of Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE, open the Screen Recorder app and click on the start button to start the screen recording. Sometimes, these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
- That’s it, you have successfully recorded your Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE screen with our tutorial.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE Frequently Asked Questions
Does Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE have screen recording?
Yes, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE has a screen recording feature you can use to record your screen on your Samsung phone. To enable screen recording, follow our tutorial.
How to Enable Screen Recorder in Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE?
To enable Screen Recorder toggle on Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE, edit the quick toggle options using the edit button, and find and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area. After this, the toggle will show up in the notification panel.
Can you screen record with audio on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE?
Yes, you can use the screen recording option on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE to record the screen along with the audio using the Audio recording option present in the screen recorder.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE
Hope you were able to successfully do a screen recording on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE with our tutorial. If you liked it and found it helpful, kindly share it on social media.
Also, don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below if you face any problems when recording your screen on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE.