Do Not Disturb Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) mobile can be enabled when you don’t want to be disturbed during a meeting or when you are doing other important work. Let’s learn how to enable Do Not Disturb on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) device to disable sound or vibrations for messages and phone calls with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016)
How To Enable Do Not Disturb Mode On Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016)
- To enable Do not disturb mode, first go to the settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now swipe up and select the “Notification option“ under the settings page. A new settings page will appear with a lot of options on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016).
- Find the Do not disturb mode option and enable it by moving the “Turn on now“ toggle button in the right hand side.
- To disable Do not disturb mode on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016), just move the toggle button to the left side.
- Now your Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) phone will enter into DoNotDisturb Mode and no notification will be shown.
- You can also enable Do Not Disturb Mode with the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down in the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Then find and tap on the “Do Not Disturb” option to turn it on or off. When “Do not Disturb“ mode is turned on it will become blue in color.
- That’s it you have enabled Do Not Disturb on your Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) device successfully and silenced the sound for notification, messages and phone calls.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.