Recording calls on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 smartphone can be helpful sometimes you wanted to save it to hear the call again.
Phone name: Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
Let’s learn how to record a call audio on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 device using the tutorial below.
How to record calls on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
1. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 phone and open the Default Phone dialer App.
2. Now call the person you wanted to make a phone call to.
3. Click on the three dots option on the menu screen when the call is in process.
4. Now click on the “Record” option.
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions pop-up message. Now the call will be recorded and saved automatically in the internal storage of your Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 smartphone once the call has ended.
How to Record Calls in Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 with Third party App.
- Go to play store and search for Call recorder apps.
- Find the one that best suits you and install it.
- Then you have to give permission for the app to access your phone audio during phone calls.
- Now the phone calls will be recorded in your Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1.
I hope you were able to record calls or audio on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.