Recording calls on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE smartphone can be helpful sometimes you wanted to save it to hear the call again.
Phone name: Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE
Let’s learn how to record a call audio on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE device using the tutorial below.
How to record calls on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE
1. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE phone and open the Default Phone dialer App.
2. Now call the person you wanted to make a phone call to.
3. Click on the three dots option on the menu screen when the call is in process.
4. Now click on the “Record” option.
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions pop-up message. Now the call will be recorded and saved automatically in the internal storage of your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE smartphone once the call has ended.
How to Record Calls in Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE with Third party App.
- Go to play store and search for Call recorder apps.
- Find the one that best suits you and install it.
- Then you have to give permission for the app to access your phone audio during phone calls.
- Now the phone calls will be recorded in your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE.
I hope you were able to record calls or audio on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.