Phone name: Galaxy Xcover FieldPro
How To Enable Password Unlock On Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro
- To enable Password Unlock or passcode on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find and select the “Lock Screen” option in the settings page. Now the Lock Screen settings page will be shown on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro.
- In this page, find and tap on the Screen Lock Type option and choose the Passcode or Password option.
- Before registering your password you need to setup pattern or pinlock as backup option.
- Choose any of the option and Click on the confirm button
- Now it will ask for your password for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro. Enter the password you wanted.
- You need to again confirm your password again and click on continue.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup password unlock on your Galaxy Xcover FieldPro device successfully.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin