Phone name: Google Nexus S I9020A
How To Enable Password Unlock On Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A
- To enable Password Unlock or passcode on your Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find and select the “Lock Screen” option in the settings page. Now the Lock Screen settings page will be shown on your Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A.
- In this page, find and tap on the Screen Lock Type option and choose the Passcode or Password option.
- Before registering your password you need to setup pattern or pinlock as backup option.
- Choose any of the option and Click on the confirm button
- Now it will ask for your password for unlocking your Samsung Google Nexus S I9020A. Enter the password you wanted.
- You need to again confirm your password again and click on continue.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup password unlock on your Google Nexus S I9020A device successfully.