Changing the default carrier on Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam device can be helpful if you wanted to switch to a new carrier.
To change the default data carrier in your Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam mobile follow our step by step procedure below.
Phone name: I8530 Galaxy Beam
How To Change Carrier On Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam
- To Change Carrier on your Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam, open the settings application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and open on the Connections option.
- In that Connections settings page, find and top on the Mobile Networks and then select Network Operators option.
- A list of carrier supported for your SIM or smartphone will appear. Tap on it to change to that carrier. Make sure you are using a SIM car that support that carrier.
- That’s it you have changed carrier on your Samsung –>
I hope you were change mobile network carrier on your I8530 Galaxy Beam smartphone successfully with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem when changing network carrier on your Samsung I8530 Galaxy Beam.