IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your I9001 Galaxy S Plus. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your I9001 Galaxy S Plus.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of I9001 Galaxy S Plus.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
I9001 Galaxy S Plus IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on I9001 Galaxy S Plus.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.