WhatsApp is widely used by billions of people around the world to communicate with each other.
Messaging and video calling on WhatsApp on your I929 Galaxy S II Duos smartphone is easy and helpful without using any mobile voice. You just need internet connection to use WhatsApp on your Samsung phone.
Phone name: I929 Galaxy S II Duos
You can download and install WhatsApp on Samsung phones running Android OneUI easily.
Let’s learn how to install WhatsApp in Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos with the below tutorial step by step.
How to Install WhatsApp on Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos
- Unlock your Samsung smartphone
- And now search for Play Store on the apps section and open it.
- On the Play Store, tap on the search box and search for WhatsApp and hit the OK button.
- Now click on the WhatsApp App shown in the Apps listings.
- Then click on the Install Button to install WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Now the WhatsApp Messenger app will be downloaded and installed on your Samsung phone.
I hope you were able to download and install WhatsApp on Samsung I929 Galaxy S II Duos using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.