Phone name: I9300 Galaxy S IIINowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III Device running OneUI Android versions.
How to Turn On QR Code Scanner on Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III
- Open your Samsung Stock Camera App on your I9300 Galaxy S III.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- In the Camera setting menu under the Intelligent features options, you will find the “Scan QR Codes” Option.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Scan QR Code on Samsung I9300 Galaxy S IIIAfter the QR Code Scanner option is enabled on Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III, Open the camera App and you can point your camera to a QR Code and the camera will display the Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on I9300 Galaxy S III
- Open your Notification panel on your I9300 Galaxy S III.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning QR code using your camera.