Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Sony Xperia C5 Ultra is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Sony device.
Name: Sony Xperia C5 Ultra
1. Take a screenshot on Xperia C5 Ultra
- On your Sony Xperia C5 Ultra phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Power Buttons of your Xperia C5 Ultra at the same time and release it after a few seconds. If your Sony device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Sony devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Sony Xperia C5 Ultra.
2. Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Sony Xperia C5 Ultra to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Sony screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Sony Xperia C5 Ultra?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Sony Xperia C5 Ultra, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Xperia C5 Ultra.
Where are screenshots saved on Sony Xperia C5 Ultra?
- Your Sony Xperia C5 Ultra screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Photos app on your Sony and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Sony Xperia C5 Ultra
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra has a 6.0″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6752 (28 nm) and came with Android 5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow) ,and Mali-T760MP2. It has 2GB RAM and a 2930mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Sony Xperia C5 Ultra.
Also Read: Tutorials for Sony Xperia C5 Ultra.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.