Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Sony Xperia E dual is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Sony device.
Name: Sony Xperia E dual
1. Take a screenshot on Xperia E dual
- On your Sony Xperia E dual phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Power Buttons of your Xperia E dual at the same time and release it after a few seconds. If your Sony device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Sony devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Sony Xperia E dual.
2. Sony Xperia E dual Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Sony Xperia E dual to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Sony screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Sony Xperia E dual?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Sony Xperia E dual, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Xperia E dual.
Where are screenshots saved on Sony Xperia E dual?
- Your Sony Xperia E dual screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Photos app on your Sony and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Sony Xperia E dual
Sony Xperia E dual has a 3.5″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon S1 and came with Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean), Timescape UI ,and Adreno 200. It has 512MB RAM and a 1530mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Sony Xperia E dual.
Also Read: Tutorials for Sony Xperia E dual.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.