Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Sony device.
Name: Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium
1. Take a screenshot on Xperia XZ2 Premium
- On your Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and the Power Buttons of your Xperia XZ2 Premium at the same time and release it after a few seconds. If your Sony device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Sony devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium.
2. Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Sony screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Xperia XZ2 Premium.
Where are screenshots saved on Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium?
- Your Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Photos app on your Sony and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium has a 5.8″ display, runs on Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) and came with Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10 ,and Adreno 630. It has 6GB RAM and a 3540mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium.
Also Read: Tutorials for Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.