IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your verykool s5030 Helix II. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on verykool s5030 Helix II.
Method 1: How to Check IMEI number on verykool s5030 Helix II
- Open the Settings app on your verykool s5030 Helix II.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of verykool s5030 Helix II.
Note: If your verykool s5030 Helix II device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Method 2: Check Verykool s5030 Helix II IMEI Serial Number With Dialer
- Open your Verykool Phone dialer app on verykool s5030 Helix II.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your verykool s5030 Helix II device.
Also read other Tutorials for verykool s5030 Helix II here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.