Phone name: s5702 Royale QuattroNowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for displaying product-related information or for going to a website link. Let’s learn how to scan QR codes using your Verykool s5702 Royale Quattro Device running various android versions such as Android 9, Android 10, 11, 12, and Android 13.
How to scan QR codes on Verykool s5702 Royale Quattro using the built-in camera appScanning a QR code on your Verykool s5702 Royale Quattro using the built-in camera app is simple and easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the default camera application on your Verykool s5702 Royale Quattro.
- Point your Verykool device camera at the QR code you want to scan.
- Hold the camera steady until it recognizes the QR code.
- Tap the notification that appears on your screen to open the link or complete the action associated with the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on Verykool s5702 Royale Quattro
- Open your Notification panel on your s5702 Royale Quattro.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on the Done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning the QR code using your camera.
How to scan QR codes using third-party apps on Verykool s5702 Royale QuattroIn addition to using the built-in camera app, there are many third-party applications that are available in Google Play Store for scanning QR codes on your Verykool s5702 Royale Quattro. Go to this QR Scanner Play Store page to choose the app you like. Here are a few popular QR scanner apps.
- QR Code Reader: This app is simple and easy to use, and can quickly scan QR codes.
- Barcode Scanner: This Barcode scanner app not only scans QR codes but can also scan barcodes and other types of codes.
- QR & Barcode Scanner: This Scanner app can scan both QR codes and barcodes, and can also generate QR codes.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.